2022 mEducation Alliance Symposium
The mEducation Alliance anticipates a dynamic line-up of presenters and audience of leading thinkers, activists, and implementers in global education.
Attendees will include organizational representatives from Ministries of Education and other government policymakers, multilateral and bilateral agencies, non- and for-profit institutions, foundations, researchers, teachers, and youth.
This year’s event will take place at the United States Institute of Peace (USIP) in Washington, D.C.
Event formats will include:
- Thought-provoking and engaging presentations
- Showcase Exhibits to highlight “Wondrous Learning” initiatives and projects
- Gallery walks designed to maximize networking and knowledge exchange
- Global video showcases, in-person and virtual
- Research spotlight sessions
- 'Escape The Symposia' team-building and problem-solving fun
- Educational game jams
- Hybrid regional events to attract additional global participation
In the spirit of staying leading edge, the theme of this year’s event is “Wondrous Learning is…!”
Wondrous - inspiring a feeling of wonder or delight; marvelous.
Learning - the acquisition of knowledge or skills through experience, study, or by being taught