Sharing User-Generated Content
If you choose to author website content, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All content you add to the site is not covered by intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, or other restrictions imposed by you or other parties that would prevent the content from being shared, except as noted below.
- If you have intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks on content you upload or share, by doing so, you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your content. It becomes part of the public domain as long as it remains on our website.
- Once deleted from our site in its entirety, the license for us to use your content ends. However, even if you delete your content from our website, it may still be available on the internet due to caching (for example, by proxy or reverse proxy servers, search engines, etc.) or by actions taken by other users of this website or others who may have downloaded or copied your content.
This website does not endorse any of the information contained herein. The information provided on this web site is not official U.S. government information and does not represent the views or positions of the U.S. Agency for International Development or the U.S. Government.
- You will not send or post unauthorized commercial communications or spam.
- You will not harass or intimidate other users or visitors.
- You will not post hateful, threatening, violent, pornographic, graphic, gratuitous, or obscene material.
- You will not post anyone else's personal information on this site without their express written consent.
- You will not add content to this site that violates intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks.
- You will not do anything unlawful on this site.
Limitation of Liability and Warranties
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use this site.
We attempt to keep this site available, fully-functional, and bug-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, because we use external service providers for internet access and select technology services, we only provide this website "as is." Therefore, the services on this site are not warranted as being uninterrupted, error free, or completely secure. In addition, we do not make, and hereby disclaim, any and all express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practices.
By "Education Platform website," "Education Platform," "website," and "site," we mean the full suite of features and services made available through our website.
By "us," "we," and "our," we mean the USAID Center for Education, and any other partner organizations working on the website.
By "content" we mean the information and data posted on our website.
By "use," we mean use, copy, perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, upload, download, link, cross-reference, comment on, or create derivative works of.