Lessons Learned from 10 years of Early Grade Reading Implementation
Since 2011, USAID early grade reading (EGR) programming has benefited an estimated 246 million students and millions of teachers and administrators in 53 countries. On February 13, 2023 at 8 a.m. EST, join us for a virtual event to learn about and discuss key findings in a new 10-year Early Grade Reading Retrospective report.
We will dive into lessons learned from the 10 years of implementation of EGR programs across the globe and offer practical recommendations for USAID Missions and implementing partners when designing and implementing the next generation of basic education programs.
Please register. A confirmation email will follow containing information about joining the meeting.
- Robert Burch - USAID/DDI/EDU, Acting Center Director
- Rebeca Martinez - USAID/DDI/EDU, Senior Education Advisor
- Elena Walls - USAID/DDI/EDU, Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Advisor
- Amy Mulcahy-Dunn (EnCompass), Chief of Party, USAID Data and Evidence for Education Programs
- Luann Gronhovd - USAID/Uzbekistan, Education Office Director
- Theoneste Niyonzima - USAID/Rwanda, Basic Education Specialist
- Marcia Davidson - USAID/AFR, Senior Education Advisor
Watch the webinar recording below:
- Executive Summary: Ten Years of Early Grade Reading Programming: A Retrospective
- Full Report: Ten Years of Early Grade Reading Programming: A Retrospective
- Presentation: Ten Years of Early Grade Ready Programming: A Restrospective
- Event Recap: Ten Years of Early Grade Ready Programming: A Restrospective
For more on this event