2022 mEducation Alliance Symposium
The mEducation Alliance anticipates a dynamic line-up of presenters and audience of leading thinkers, activists, and implementers in global education.
Attendees will include organizational representatives from Ministries of Education and other government policymakers, multilateral and bilateral agencies, non- and for-profit institutions, foundations, researchers, teachers, and youth.
This year’s event will take place at the United States Institute of Peace (USIP) in Washington, D.C.
Event formats will include:
- Thought-provoking and engaging presentations
- Showcase Exhibits to highlight “Wondrous Learning” initiatives and projects
- Gallery walks designed to maximize networking and knowledge exchange
- Global video showcases, in-person and virtual
- Research spotlight sessions
- 'Escape The Symposia' team-building and problem-solving fun
- Educational game expo
- Hybrid regional events to attract additional global participation
Please note that all event sessions will be in English
In the spirit of staying leading edge, the theme of this year’s event is “Wondrous Learning is…!”
Wondrous - inspiring a feeling of wonder or delight; marvelous.
Learning - the acquisition of knowledge or skills through experience, study, or by being taught