Psychosocial Support-Social Emotional Learning (PSS-SEL) Toolbox
The PSS-SEL Toolbox is designed for stakeholders working on psychosocial support (PSS) and social emotional learning (SEL) in global settings, with a focus on education in emergencies (EiE) and humanitarian response to protracted crises.
The purpose of the Toolbox is to promote greater understanding and coherence in the sector and improve PSS-SEL initiatives for the world’s most vulnerable children and youth. The PSS-SEL Toolbox has a variety of tools and guidance to meet the interests and needs of different stakeholders working on PSS and SEL in Education in Crisis and Conflict contexts.
The PSS-SEL Toolbox provides key resources to help achieve your goals, whether you are looking to
- familiarize yourself with the field of PSS-SEL;
- build consensus on PSS-SEL between stakeholders;
- create, adopt, or adapt a PSS-SEL framework;
- create, adapt, validate, or supplement an existing PSS-SEL curriculum;
- design or localize a PSS-SEL program;
- influence or inform PSS-SEL policy; or
- find and select measures to assess PSS-SEL.