Education for Refugees and IDPs in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
Identifying Challenges and Opportunities
This topic guide is designed to support DFID advisors, education specialists, and other partners working on providing education for refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs). It provides an overview of the key issues, and signposts relevant sources for further information and reading.
- Section 1 provides a brief introduction to the guide.
- Section 2 gives a global overview of forced displacement and education.
- Section 3 maps the state of research, policy, and practice in refugee education.
- Section 4 maps the state of research, policy, and practice in IDP education.
- Section 5 seeks to identify and explore best practice, and existing and potential future opportunities and innovations, in the field of education and forced displacement.