State of the Art Conference on Primary Grade Arabic Literacy and Numeracy
The SOTA Conference on Primary Grade Arabic Literacy and Numeracy, hosted by USAID in partnership with the Morocco Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Vocational Training and Scientific Research (MNE), brought together education experts from across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. The Conference featured distinguished keynote speakers and expert panels from MENA Ministries of Education, USAID, and implementing partners, as well as researchers, experts, and practitioners from the academic and programmatic education community. The Conference featured three core themes:
- Building on successes in early grade reading and mathematics in the MENA region.
- Fostering higher-order skills in literacy and numeracy.
- Reaching all students through strengthening teachers’ professional development.
The SOTA Conference was held at the Hotel La Tour Hassan Palace (26, Avenue Chellah B.P. 14، Rabat 10000, Morocco).
- Day 1 - October 28: Corp Diplomatique Room
- Day 2 - October 29: Corp Diplomatique Room
- Day 3 - October 30: Panoramique Room
For more on this event
Social Impact, Inc.