What Will It Take To Achieve Transformative Change for Out of School Children and Youth?
Inter-agency Network for Education in Emergencies (INEE) and the Accelerated Education Working Group (AEWG) invite you to join the launch of their research on Accelerating Change for Children’s and Youths’ Education through Systems Strengthening (ACCESS). In this launch event, members of the research team, alongside representatives from the AEWG, reflect on the implications of these findings on their efforts to date and moving forward.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the web event. This event, scheduled on Wednesday, September 7, at 1 pm UTC, will be conducted in English with closed captioning in English. Click here to convert to your timezone.
- Dr. Ritesh Shah, Principal Investigator for ACCESS, University of Auckland
- Ana Maria Restrepo, Child Protection and Education Specialist and ACCESS Researcher for Colombia
- Chima Egbujo, NIgeria Educational Research and Development Council and ACCESS Researcher for Nigeria
- Martha Hewison, Coordinator of AEWG, INEE
- Kathryn Cooper, Education and Learning Advisor, Save the Children
- Rachel Cooper, Education Specialist, UNICEF
- Emila Sorrentino, Education in Emergencies Advisor, PLAN