USAID Global Education Conference
Collective Action for Education: Partnering for an Inclusive, Sustainable Future
“In April 2024, we are convening the USAID Global Education Conference at a critical time when education leaders, teachers, and learners worldwide continue to recover from learning losses caused by disruptions to education during the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, conflict and crises inflict further risks and challenges to learners who are unable to access education.
Our gathering will be an opportunity to build and strengthen relationships, and foster networks to share collective knowledge, experience, and evidence. Together, we can achieve the commitments to goals aimed at increasing learning outcomes for all learners through resilient, accessible, and inclusive education. We look forward to welcoming you.”
Deputy Assistant Administrator
Acting U.S. Senior Coordinator for International Basic-Education Assistance
- April 15: Partnering and Networking
- April 16: Building an Inclusive and Sustainable Sector
- April 17: Collective Action for the Future
- April 18: Coming Together Again (USAID Only)
- April 19: Building on Momentum and Catalyzing Progress (USAID Only)
We commit to:
- Strengthening global relationships, while sharing knowledge and learning from other’s experiences;
- Making education systems resilient, equitable, and inclusive; and
- Using evidence-based practices.
During the conference, and beyond, we will:
- Leverage the power of connection to ignite ideas, strengthen partnerships, and cultivate innovation.
- Examine and apply evidence to steer decision-making, inform program design and implementation, and impact education systems strengthening.
- Strategize actions for inclusive and equitable practices, rooted in key global education priorities areas, and applicable to diverse contexts across the learning continuum.
- Strengthen skills, knowledge, and abilities applicable and relevant to attendees’ context and professional growth.
For more on this event