UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2019
The five-day event, under the theme Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable Development, will start with the ‘Global Conference - Principles for AI: Towards a humanistic approach?’, followed by a one-day Policy Forum and Workshops, a two-day International Symposium, and a half-day of Strategy Labs. On March 8, towards the close of Mobile Learning Week, participants will be invited to join the celebration of International Women’s Day, particularly a debate on Women in AI, to be held in UNESCO Headquarters. During the entire week, exhibitions and demonstrations of innovative AI applications for education and more than 20 workshops will be organized by international partners and all programme sectors of UNESCO.
- Call for proposals deadline: 11 January 2019
- UNESCO Global AI Conference: Monday 4 March 2019
- Policy Forum and Workshops: Tuesday 5 March 2019
- Symposium: Wednesday 6 & Thursday 7 March 2019
- Strategy labs & International Women’s Day: Friday 8 March 2019
- Exhibits: Monday 4 to Friday 8 March 2019