Introduction to Policy Linking
Training Opportunity for USAID's Education Partners: Intro to Policy Linking for Measuring Global Learning Outcomes
Are you interested in learning...
- How to compare learner performance within and across countries?
- How to use local assessments to report on global indicators?
- How to set benchmarks for learning in reading and math locally?
USAID Center for Education invites you to attend a three-day training on policy linking from June 14-16, 2021.
The training will take place virtually from 9am to 3pm EDT and provide a step-by-step overview of the Policy Linking approach including:
- Planning for a policy linking workshop(logistics, communication, panelist selection and material preparation)
- Facilitating a policy linking workshop(alignment, matching, benchmarking) and
- Data analyses and reporting outcomes from a policy linking workshop (including reporting on USAID indicators)
More information regarding the training, including a hyperlink to join, will be shared ahead of time via email.
If you are interested but unable to join this training, please complete an expression of interest for the next series of training.
Dr. Abdullah Ferdous (Instructor)
Dr. Abdullah Ferdous is an MSI Technical Director. He specializes in psychometrics, student assessment, statistical analysis, standard setting, and program evaluation. He is a co-developer of the policy linking method for global reporting on student learning outcomes.
Dr. Jeff Davis (Instructor)
Dr. Jeff Davis is the MSI Education Practice Area Lead. He specializes in psychometrics, student assessment, research methods, policy analysis, and program evaluation. He is a co-developer of the policy linking method for global reporting on student learning outcomes.
For more on this event